7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2012 11:37 PM by musictomyears RSS

Desert Ridge JW Marriott

bill_s Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We spent our family vacation at the JW Desert Ridge and were treated like royalty.  It's been 6 month's since we were there but we still talk about the best vacation we ever had!!  In the Cloud Club, Brittany, Ann Marie, Allison, and Jeremiah treated my family to the best service I has ever seen.  All I can say is WOW!!  They were all fanatastic ambassador's for Marriott.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Phoenix, Arizona, USA JW Marriott JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
  • Re: Desert Ridge JW Marriott
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Could you share with us where this hotel is?

Sounds wonderful.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bill_s Platinum 5 Reviews

Phoenix, AZ

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Thanks!

Am going to be in Phoenix next week and am going to visit this property.

Am staying at The RI in Scottsdale, but am going here and The Buttes to see them for future stays.

• Desert Ridge JW Marriott
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Great news

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings bill_s, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter these nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

annmarie Platinum 1 Reviews

Love this property. Best lazy river and pool bar has best piña colada anywhere I have traveled.

musictomyears Platinum 6 Reviews

The Spa pool  is also a very nice place to spend the afternoon.  Quiet, wonderful food for lunch and I enjoyed the massage. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...