8 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2016 9:01 AM by jrayn101 RSS

Dallas, TX Renaissance - Stemmons Market Hall

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'm new here, but have a lot of experience on the internet, but this site seems difficult to maneuver around (not user friendly).  I tried to add a not to Dallas, TX Renaissance telling how great it was but couldn't find any way to do so there.

The Dallas Renaissance was built in the '60s as an Omni Hotel.  I thought the elliptical red granite building was the most beautiful ever and always wanted to stay there, but we were from Ft. Worth, so there was no need.

Now, we live in SC and stay there when we can get the great weekend rates.

The building, furnishings, food, and staff are all wonderful.  I get my son to take pictures of the Dallas skyline at night when we stay in a room facing Stemmons Freeway.

This is a wonderful place to stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Dallas, Texas, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Dallas Hotel
  • RE: Dallas, TX Renaissance - Stemmons Market Hall
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

eb,

Take your time and welcome!

We all had to start out and most of us cannot "Master" this site, I learn something new everyday.

Your comments are most welcome, and your families business has to be appreciated.

By the way, go back to your post, hit edit, and put a title in your post, then just hit the update, at the bottom of the post.

Good luck, and keep posting your questions and experiences.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Dallas, TX Renaissance - Stemmons Market Hall
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings eb5147 and thanks for your interest in the community! We're piloting ratings & reviews for properties in a number of cities and the Renaissance Dallas Hotel is included in this pilot. You can leave a star rating & review for this property here and you can learn about the pilot here.

Safe travels, Andy

taxman9922 Silver

I can't figure out how to attach a free night certificate to the reservation process.

I usually just make the reservations by phone and tell them when I want to use a coupon.  It's never reflected in the confirmation, but they say to give the coupon to the desk clerk when I arrive.  It might be the same way with the free night certificate.

Posting a special from Elite promotions:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make it a rewarding stay at the Residence Inn Dallas Market Center.

From August 11 - September 26, 2013,  receive 3,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points when you stay three nights or more.

Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you will enjoy our spacious studio and two bedroom suites with all of the conveniences of home. Refresh in our outdoor pool and enjoy complimentary amenities including high-speed wireless internet, daily breakfast buffet and parking.

We are located in Dallas just minutes from the Dallas Arts District, Victory Park and the Dallas Medical District. Our friendly staff is ready to help you find what you need!

Room reservation is based on availability.  Please see below for more terms and conditions.

For Reservations:
        Click on "Check Availability" to make an online reservation, or call 1-800-MARRIOTT from within the US, or one of our toll-free worldwide reservation numbers outside the US and quote the Promotional Code for this offer.

• Valid through:   September 26, 2013
        • Promotional Code:   E0P    What's this?

Terms & Conditions:

Minimum 3 night stay required.  Guest must book reservation using promotional code listed above in order to receive bonus points. Offer applies to one regular room per stay, per member on dates listed.  A "hotel stay" or "stay" means all consecutive nights spent with Marriott by a registered Marriott Rewards member.  Offer not available during special events; tax is additional; special offers cannot be combined; blackout dates may exist; advance reservations are required.  Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms.

(No rates posted, however.  They probably vary a bit.)

Dallasrediscovered Member

This hotel is doing so many wonderful renovations.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...