9 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2012 11:44 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Does this bring back Memories?

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Does this bring back Memories?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Jasper,

Great one!

Never saw this but what a different time.  There is a George Harrison event that is being advertised, and I think it is going to be a play in Los Angeles.  Good opportunity to stay at the Ren. in Hollywood.

By the way, I could get tickets to see "Book of Mormon" thru AMEX, but just know if I can take another NYC trip.  Any thoughts?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Book of Mormon is excelllent and as I have said previously this won the 2011 Tony for best Musical!!! The funniest broadway musical/play that I have ever seen and I have seen many!!!!

Jasper,

You could not imagine some of the low cost AA flight prices today.  They had flights going from Chicago to London for under $100 one way.  Likewise, they had flights from STL to NYC for under $200 RT. 

It is tempting to do one of these and see the play.  Maybe I could get into the Marquise?

Jerry, you may want to stay at an upscale hotel? One that recogize their most loyal customers!!!

Jasper,

Yes, I would not stay at the Marquise, but would stay at a Marriott.  The prices at the Marquise make Switzerland look like a "Bargain basement store".  Plus you don't even get kissed!

Oh at the Marquis you get kissed alright...Just not where you want to be kissed.

Jasper,

Good point, but I don't want to be "Kissed", I just want to enjoy my Marriott stays..

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...