21 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2012 10:38 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Closing thought for college football fans.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just heard on the local news that the LSU buses had trouble leaving New Orleans yesterday to return to Baton Rouge. 

Alabama fans had painted 50 yard lines in front of the buses and they couldn't cross them.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Closing thought for college football fans.
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

LOL....but my team Florida State beat Notre Dame..Go Noles!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Razorback,

Very good, did you see what United put on their screens at the Denver Airport to rub it into Steeler fans?

I bet there were some upset people, including my brother Scott, and SS! 

Never want to get on the wrong side of a Steeler fan.

I didn't see what was on the screens.  Can you publish it here?

No, I don't know how, and I no longer have it on the internet.  However, it could be found.  Basically, United was touting Tebow over the Steelers on their gate location screens at the Denver Airport.  It surprised me that they would allow that at the airport.  I hope someone will find it and post it.

Scaled_php_medium

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

That was some performance by Tebow...

That's it!

Nice work, do you give lessons?  This is a pretty sophisticated site.

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure I was not imagining this.

Actually this was pretty easy.  I googled United Airlines gate signs Denver or something like that.  When I found the picture, I right clicked on it, chose copy, went to reply on this thread site, put the cursor on the page, right clicked again , and chose paste.

I usually have trouble embedding pictures, though.

• Closing thought for college football fans.
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Was there  a game?

Just saw this on Sportscenter....Last night at the LSU vs Alabama basketball game in Tuscaloosa, the fans cheered when the Tigers took the ball across half-court.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...