6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2012 6:29 PM by anadyr RSS

Certificate Error?

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just logged on to MR Insiders a few minutes ago. I was interrupted by a screen that said there is a CERTIFICATE ERROR for the site...anyone else get this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Certificate Error?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I got it and now my address bar for the site is red in color with a big "Certificate Error" spelled out on the right hand side of the address..

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Mine too.... how do we tag the Community Manager? I'm guessing this is on their side.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

If I right click on an open area of the page and click on "properties" I can see that the certificate is validated thru November 2013. I'm guessing that McAfee or some other monitor has made an error. My 'red light' district in the address has now disappeared.

Tef...the redlight district is now gone on mine, also. Must have been a temp thing

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

No problem here, but am having a problem posting a picture.

• Certificate Error?
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I see that all the time if I have been inactive.  Instead of searching for Insiders ad "welcome" after a backslash and see if that works?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...