2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2012 12:54 PM by NathalieF RSS

Excellence in customer service

samtishler Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Kidist W for the Spirit to Serve Award. She definetly has the spirit to serve.

I spent a year and a half away from my family while on a work assignment.  I stayed at the Springhill Suites in Addison, TX on Quorum Dr.  The entire staff at this hotel made me feel like family and they treat me with outstanding, top notch customer service every night.

One staff member in particular, Kidist W., demonstrated excellence in customer service every time I stayed at the hotel for a year and a half.  She is extremely nice and goes above and beyond to take care of the customer.  She makes the customer feel welcomed, at home, and cared for.  She has a genuine heart and thinks of others.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Dallas/Addison, Texas, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
  • RE: Excellence in customer service
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Sam,

Use to stay at the Marriott nearby and dine at Friday's.  (Before Springhill Suite days).

That is great you had a positive experience for a year and a half.

You may want to go back to your post, hit "Edit" and change your title.  Maybe "Spirit to Serve, Texas Style"!

Thanks fro sharing this with us.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Excellence in customer service
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings samtishler, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...