18 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2012 6:49 PM by anadyr RSS

Emails versus Internet

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just got an email from the Marriott Megabonus with my account summer shown as zero nights as of the first of the year (yes)m no rollover nights (wrong), but when I checked Marriott.com my totals are correct.

Anyone else notice this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Emails versus Internet
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I got the same kind of email and the two are definitely not in sync!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Gee kinda like elite recongition at check in?

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Exactly!

Anyone at Marriott listening?

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Probably not!!!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I still have last years' info showing on my account page.

Normally things change overnight on Sundays at least they have in past years

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Still showing numbers from last year too.

bearbartlett Platinum 8 Reviews

I'm still seeing last year's info as well. Also, I haven't recevied the Mega Bonus email yet and a co-worker forwarded it to me. Is there a staged rollout for this? I want to start the program already

ninomad Silver 8 Reviews

Megabonus 2012 doesn't start until February, even if you register now, so don't panic.

ninomad Silver 8 Reviews

I posted about this yesterday - https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/message/38470#38470

The answer came (not from Marriott) that the details online should reset over the next couple of days, but the 0 is wrong as it doesn't include rollover nights.  Will just have to wait and see.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks for the heads up, I will investigate and get back to you.

Thanks Andy

dblanz Gold 2 Reviews

I was told by a Marriott rep that the online totals would be updated on January 15.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

What year????

Leap year for sure.  As I recall last year it was over a Sunday night so I am expecting a revision this weekend, starting Monday the 16th.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

That's right, once the process is run on 1/15 you'll notice any rollover nights have been applied.

Thanks Andy

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...