1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 12, 2012 12:51 PM by NathalieF RSS

G.L.O.R.I.A !

Suze Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Gloria A. is a lovely human being, inside and out. Like most of the people here, I am a road warrior and although I enjoy traveling, often miss the comfort of being at home and knowing the people around me. On a trip in October 2011, I stayed 3 nights at the Residence Inn on Amelia Island. I was warmly welcomed by Gloria A. and instantly felt I'd known her for years. Each day as I was coming and going, she was there to smile, chat and ask if there was anything I needed or recommendations for places to dine. Gloria made that trip so memorable (obviously since I am still wanting to write about it 3 months later) due to her personality and friendliness. I believe Marriott clearly knows that it's the people, not the places that make all the difference. With someone like Gloria A. you can be certain that all travelers who encounter her beautiful spirit will have a great experience. I for one will never forget her and hope to travel there again. The personal touch means more than ever when working away from home. Gloria excels at customer service and is a true treasure. Please send her my deep gratitude and appreciation for her strong work ethic and for being such a fine person.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Fernandina Beach, Florida, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Amelia Island
  • Re: G.L.O.R.I.A !
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings suze, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...