4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2012 6:10 PM by anadyr RSS

REWARD POINTS

cinny Member
Currently Being Moderated

HELLO, I"M VERY CONCERNED. I HAD MY RECEPTION AT THE MARRIOTT AND ANOTHER TIME PURCHASED TWO ROOMS .  I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANY POINTS.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: REWARD POINTS
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

cinny,

Were you on some sort of a "Event package"?

Maybe a call to the hotels directly or a call to Marriott Rewards will clear this up.

Good luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Hi cinny,

I agree with jerrycoin.  I would call Marriott Rewards and talk to them and they should be able to get you straightened out, even after the fact.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Oh, and welcome to the site.  I see that is your first posting.  I hope you find a lot of useful information here!

• REWARD POINTS
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Call the hotel then Marriott Rewards -- they may want a faxed copy of the portfolio, which is proof

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...