9 Replies Latest reply: Jan 13, 2012 12:57 AM by anadyr RSS

moon set

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

DSCN9992.JPG

The moon setting at 7 am over the San Jacinto Mountains was especially beautiful this morning.  Shadow Ridge is perfect for watching it and the sunset.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Palm Desert, California, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages
  • Re: moon set
    curiousone Platinum

SS

Are you staying at Shadow Ridge or the Enclaves? What is your opinion of the facility? My wife and I will be staying at the envlaves at the beginning of June.

Curiousone

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I did not know you were into "mooning"......

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Jasper,

Had a few nights out in Orlando at "Howling at the Moon", what a great time with those "Dueling Pianos",  thanks for the reminder of a great time!

If you get to Cocoa, Fl, I have a great place for you to dine.  My family all lives in Central Fl.  (DeLand, Titusville, New Smyna Beach, etc).  I played golf one time at The Abbey, and it was wonderful.

Please keep me laughing, TV is not really that good tonight.

At the next Pltuonium Premier meeting we can chat about my misspent youth and "Animal House" antics.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I believe the nest meeting is schedule at the next full moon?

Can't make it, I will be acting out a "Lon Chaney, Jr." movie roll!

Anna Karenina ios a good start

Anna Karenina, is much better than "Wolf Man" for a movie character.

I was referring to Tolstoy's opening lines, abouyt families

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...