2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2012 2:30 PM by anadyr RSS

Cliff House

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The one in the desert that is.  Located on Highway 111, this is a venerable spot on the La quinta/Indian Wells border in southern California's Coachella Valley.  On a recent visit we were glad to see that with new ownership the place has gotten even better--and it was already very good.  Wth a new loyalty program in place they are able to offer rewards for dining, which is a nice plus. 

Try the sugar soiced Salmon--it is excellent.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
La Quinta, California, USA
  • Re: Cliff House
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Beautiful!  I wish I could photograph food like these pro's do!

Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Cliff House
      Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

One secret I learned is that they adjust the food (sometimes with inedible look alikes) to make it more colorful--but in reality the food herre is excellent and worth the price!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...