1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 12, 2012 12:04 PM by NathalieF RSS

Ashley in Columbia, SC is awesome

rmollen Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Ashley at the Columbia SC Courtyard Marriott NE is fantastic.  She always remembers me by name which makes me feel like I'm right at home.  Recently, one morning as I was leaving for the day she noticed that I was not feeling well with a bad cold.  Upon returning to my room, there was a nice note from her wishing me well, along with a small bag of cold remedies and an orange juice.  She provides a level of customer service that I have never experienced elsewhere.  I would like to recognize her commitment to her guests and making Marriott the best it can be.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Columbia, South Carolina, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Columbia Northeast/I-77
  • Re: Ashley in Columbia, SC is awesome
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings rmollen, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...