5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2012 11:59 AM by NathalieF RSS

Kendrall K @ Marriott ATL NW

iztok Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I really don't like to single out a person at that property as all are just fantastic in my opinion but Kendrall K is a step above rest. She works at front desk and always makes sure my room is where I like it (high/top floor, away from the noise/elevator facing South). I usually send her my reservation number(s) in email ahead of time or just give them to her at one of my stays and she pre-books the room for me. There is just something special when you can call the property a "home away from home". Kendrall K is really just the tip of the iceberg and whole organization is top notch. It shows that GM Frank empowers his employees to go above and beyond for their guests. Pati, Fred, and Linda are just some of the other people there that come to mind as well.

Simply said this is my "home away from home" and I love it!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Atlanta, Georgia, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria
  • Re: Kendrall K @ Marriott ATL NW
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes,

She helped me at the recent coin show across the street, and was wonderful.  My buddy from Canada, also a PP, was appreciative of her great service.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iztok Platinum 60 Reviews

I am glad I am not the only one with good experience (not that I doubted) She truly is a gem and whole staff is for sure!

iztok Platinum 60 Reviews

And I need to apologize to Kendall K. I somehow misspelled her name and got it wrong in my head for a while now. Her name is Kendall (not Kendrall as I spelled).

But she is still AWESOME!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Make sure you send her recommendation into the CM!

You want to assure she gets the credit for the fine job she does.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings iztok, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...