6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2012 11:50 AM by NathalieF RSS

Is there a better associate than Lillian T?

twalltimo Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I held an event recently at the Washington Marriott. During the past 10 years I have averaged between 12-15 events a year at Marriott properties throughout the country, Lillian T. was without a doubt the best Marriott Associate I have ever worked with! From the time our group arrived when Lillian T. met us outside at the bus in a pouring rain until we departed the property at 5 am two days later, Lillian T. made us feel as though we were the ONLY customers in the hotel! Her attention to detail, and her concern that we had everything we needed to have a successful event reached a level that I had not experienced previously. Certainly other associates were outstanding representatives of Marriott, but Lillian T had that "something extra" that sets her apart. I always felt that her interest and concern were truly genuine. I could just feel it! Nothing was too small to escape her personal attention. I have always been a "Marriott person". Lillian T has ensured that Marriott, and the Washington Marriott will ALWAYS be my hotel of choice whenever I or any of my family or friends travel to Washington D.C.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Washington, D.C., USA
  • Re: Is there a better associate than Lillian T?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

twa,

Great report!

You need to get her to CM!  This is the kind of post that should be reported to "Spirit to Serve"!

Likewise, could you share with us which Marriott?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Is there a better associate than Lillian T?
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Great report--hope that she knows that you're so pleased--it does help an Associate to get these laurels in writing

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes,

And don't forget to get a picture of special people at Marriott properties.  Most really appreciate the acknowledgement. 

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

twalltimo,

Looks like you already created this in Spirit to Serve.  It's always good to get recognition to people like this.  Thank you!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings twalltimo, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...