3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 13, 2012 4:33 PM by NathalieF RSS

I want to thank Lily and Ali L at SFO Airport marriott 1800 Old Bayshore Hwy

jcheriff Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I want to thank Lily and Ali L at SFO Airport Marriott 1800 Old Bayshore Hwy

They have made my more than 20+ stays a year at this hotel that is my base my second home.  I nominate them as best of the best!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Burlingame, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront
  • Re: I want to thank Lily and Ali L at SFO Airport marriott 1800 Old Bayshore Hwy
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

I thank Lily for making this so special.  I would support this hotel for this reason.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: I want to thank Lily and Ali L at SFO Airport marriott 1800 Old Bayshore Hwy
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings jcheriff, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thank you for helping to acknowledge associates and outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, these associates have been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...