9 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2012 9:25 PM by debmole RSS

Looking for a Marriott with a sports bar in Los Angeles, CA area

homer1 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I'm traveling out to Los Angeles on Super Bowl Sunday.  I'm looking for a Marriott hotel with a sports bar so I can stay in and enjoy the game.   Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Los Angeles, CA, USA
  • Re: Looking for a Marriott with a sports bar in Los Angeles, CA area
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Homer1

If $$$ is not an issue, I would consider staying at the jw Marriott downtown.  It's a fantastic facility right in the middle of an area called LA LIVE.  There are plenty of sports bars nearby and would be a great [place to enjoy the Super Bowl Weekend.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

homer1 Platinum

I sent this question to Marriott customer service and below is their reply.  Disappointing.

Thank you for contacting Marriott.  We are pleased to learn that you are considering a Marriott property for your next trip.  Regardless of your reason for travel, our hotels feature many amenities to make your stay with us more enjoyable and rewarding. Unfortunately we are unable to compile a list of our hotels which feature a sports bar, but we have placed a link below that list the hotels in Los Angeles so that you are able to select the hotel that best suits you according to features and amenities.

In order to ensure our guests are provided with the current information about our hotels, printed directories are no longer available by mail.  To help with your planning needs, a directory, which can provide you with a complete list of our hotels, is available at the following web address:

http://www.marriott.com/hotel-search/los-angeles.hotels.california.united-states.travel/

If we can be of further assistance or offer any additional information regarding Marriott hotels, we invite you to reply to this email.

Thank you for choosing Marriott.

Regards,

Marriott Customer Care

pterry Member

I will be in San Bruno,CA for my birthday on Super Bowl Sunday. Can I get suggestions on a location for a super bowl site?

debmole Platinum

Los Angeles Airport Marriott has a sports bar in the lobby.  I think it is called Champions.  They also have a good shuttle to LAX.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...