2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2012 11:39 AM by NathalieF RSS

Big thanks to the staff at Marriott Courtyard Fayetteville, AR

williass Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Big thanks to the staff at Marriott Courtyard Fayetteville, AR.    I've stayed there on and off for the past few years.   Service and friendly attitudes are very consistant from everyone working from the restaurant, front desk and even the maintenance guy!!!   Steve (Mgr) and Rocky(front desk) call me by name and always say "nice to have you back Mr. Williams".   I will return!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Fayetteville
  • RE: Big thanks to the staff at Marriott Courtyard Fayetteville, AR
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Good to hear that you had a good stay here!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• RE: Big thanks to the staff at Marriott Courtyard Fayetteville, AR
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings williass, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...