6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2012 9:50 AM by missgee RSS

Marriott Rivercenter San Antonio

jkernitzki Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I know there's been a lot of grumbling about the treatment of P/PP at a number of properties, but I gotta give a shout out to the Marriott Rivercenter San Antonio. Even before the remodel, I've always liked this property.  The service level here is among the best—if not the best—that I've encountered, full-service or otherwise.

Upgraded to a corner suite (not expected or requested), and kind attention from everyone at the desk made me feel like all the travel **** I put up with is worth it.  I almost feel George Clooney good (even if I don't look it).

The property itself looks very refreshed, even though I never thought it felt dated before.  Although I'll not likely partake of the new restaurant (sorry, I'm a cheap, simple *******), I'm still positively impressed with the overall update.  If you've never stayed at this property, you owe yourself.  Spend the points (and got a suite upgrade when I did that some time back), and see the sights.  You won't regret it.

This weary traveler gives it a 10/10. 

IMG_3104.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Antonio, Texas, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
  • Re: Marriott Rivercenter San Antonio
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Awesome, thanks for sharing your experience jkernitzki! Enjoy your trip Mr. Clooney

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

dblanz Gold 2 Reviews

I agree with the very positive comments about this hotel. The setting on the river is wonderful, even more so than normal during the holiday season. The service is always attentive. Stayed in San Antonio several times. Always want to be at one of the Marriott's on the river.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes,

Most deserving, have stayed there, got upgraded, and it was delightful.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

San Antonio is a beautiful place to be at Christmas.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Nice report. Glad to hear this is still a great property. Have always enjoyed this location when I traveled there.

missgee Silver 40 Reviews

My husband and I stayed at this property last week.  We were upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite with the biggest party balcony I have ever seen in my life.  I'll switch to my iPad and see if I can upload the video I took.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...