1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 21, 2012 11:38 AM by sacerdos15 RSS

Grand Cayman

bigike Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

want to use my pts for a little vaca. thinking of going to the cayman islands. should i be staying at the marriott or Ritz?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands Marriott Hotels & Resorts Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands The Ritz-Carlton The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
  • Re: Grand Cayman
    sacerdos15 Gold 3 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

i stayed at the marriott for two weeks and i was very pleased with everything.The oceanfront room was very nice and so was the service.I had arranged to have my luggage delivered ahead of time and the hotel took proper care of it.My only concern would be with the beach which a storm had diminished.I was there before the storm and the beach was more than sufficient.Of course everything in the caymans is expensive but the quality of the food was good.I ate a lot in the lobby restaurant and the food and srevice was great.The only annoyance I found was being charged a tip when i took food from their self serve cabinet! The next time i go i would probably stay at the ritz not because i did not like the marriott-which i did-but it would be different.But i would not return until they replenished the beach.The beach at the ritz is large and ample but covered with beach furniture.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...