1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 4, 2012 8:55 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Fairfield Inn & Suites Kenner New Orleans Airport

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We spent 1 night at this category 3 hotel prior to flying non-stop from New Orleans to New York City.  The property is 2 miles from the airport just off I-10.  Our $149+tax rate included 10 nights of parking.  We were upgraded to a suite upon arrival.  The room was very comfortable with a large bathroom.  A microwave and a mini-refrigerator were located in the room.  We took the shuttle to the airport the next morning.  When we returned, we called the hotel as soon as we had gotten our luggage and the shuttle arrived in less than 10 minutes.

We were given a little packet of silver Hershey kisses with a note saying "The Fairfield Inn and Suites Kenner welcomes our Elite Silver Members.  If there is anything we can do to make your stay better please contact the front desk.  I appreciated the treat and wondered what a platinum Hershey kiss would taste like (Ha).

The front desk staff recommended a restaurant, Harbor Seafood, which is an easy walk from the hotel.  My husband enjoyed his shrimp poboy and I enjoyed my eggplant pirogue topped with a crawfish cream sauce.  Other guests seated near us were enjoying oysters on the half shell and boiled crawfish.  We were seated immediately; however, there was a waiting line when we left.  Our waitress was outstanding.

It was definitely a convenient location with a great rate and we will stay there again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Kenner, Louisiana, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Kenner New Orleans Airport
  • Re: Fairfield Inn & Suites Kenner New Orleans Airport
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Thanks for sharing this!

Sounds like a great place to stay prior to an early morning flight.

By the way, thanks for the great pictures you posted!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...