6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2012 12:35 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Kudos to Fairfield Inn, Salt Lake City

traveler2 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just wanted to give a shout out to Fairfield Inn SLC. I received a very nice Christmas card and a hand written note inside wishing me a wonderful holiday and a thank you for the time spent there. Yes, I stay there a lot!! I stay at other Marriott's as well as Hilton properties just as much! No other hotels has bothered!  I just think it was nice of this young lady to take the time out of her day to send myself and I'm sure many others a note of thanks. So....kudos to Fairfield Inn, SLC!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
  • Re: Kudos to Fairfield Inn, Salt Lake City
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

definitely a nice touch!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Which FF?

Have a trip there in the Spring and have planned on staying in Park City, but it may be better to stay at your FF.

traveler2 Platinum

Should have added that info! FF airport on Admiral Byrd Rd. It's a good location for me but I think Park city might more scenic!!

Thanks! 

When you don't ski I am not as worried as where I stay in SLC.

Thanks for getting the information posted for all of us.

poloman1818 Alumni Steward Gold

Yes! The FFI - SLC Airport always has amazing customer service! We feel so welcome, and they go out of their way to help you!

Thanks!

That is wonderful to know, can't wait to stay at this hotel.  Delta flies non-stop to SLC from STL, and this hotel is priced right, and with this kind of service, sounds great.  Thanks, again!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...