4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2012 10:04 AM by anadyr RSS

Harmonic  Covergence

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I agreed with someone on Marriott's Facebook page and got a return message to call Customer Service!

That means they know my real name and my Witness Protection cover is now broken

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Harmonic  Covergence
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Still not been able to find the Marriott site on Facebook, will continue to try.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Just type in "Marriott International" and you  should see it.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Jerry:

When you are on the Marriott.com homepage...scroll to the bottom and click on the blue "F' down on the lower right. It will open the Marriott Facebook page in a new window. You will be there!

Thanks Ted I missed that little thingie myself

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...