3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 1, 2012 10:29 AM by anadyr RSS

The clock ticks

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

NYE.jpg

May all your stays be upgraded in 2012!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Maine, USA
  • Re: The clock ticks
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Yes, I hope so, but I do not expect it.

Are you in Maine?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Not in Maine but CA, and the system overrode my attempt to post it as such!

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

My last stay was a free night and got upgraded to a King Suite in the Tacoma CY.  Very nice way to end the year at a nice CY in a great location across from 3 museums and in the middle of Tacoma's First Night New Year's Celebration!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...