3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2012 10:25 AM by jasper100 RSS

A hotel perspective on 2012

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Can be found here.  I think the value sensitive guest comment at the end is a good indicator of what should be but often is not.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: A hotel perspective on 2012
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

That's an interesting article and viewpoint.  I also like the part about not eating somewhere hew without checking Yelp first (we use Urban Spoon, which is the same kind of rating application), or Trip Advisor (which I have used a lot too).  Hopefully I will be using the Marriott Reviews more and more, if the Review Process works like we hope it will do.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

me too

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Yes..It is looking like the new rating system is going to be a "big hit".

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...