9 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2011 6:17 PM by anadyr RSS

Preview

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Here, courtesy of the NYC Marquis, is a shot of practicing the glittery ball drop for midnight at Times Square

ball.jpg

Happy New Year to all!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, USA
  • Re: Preview
    arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews

And to you SS; have a good year.

A

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Thank you and the same to you and yours

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Happy New Year to all Insiders!!!!

lvodo1 Gold 10 Reviews

Hi All and Happy New Year, notice the Xmas Tree under the ball ......my company, TDK (Second LED Sign under ball) joined with Toshiba (top sign) to create a SEASONS GREETING sign and Xmas Tree..  Just wanted to share as we light up most of Times Square with our Power Supplies.

Nicely done.  We've had over the years a room with a Times Square view (not on 31 December).  Nice work

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Ivado,

Yes, nice work, and a Happy New Year to all!

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

While we were in NYC, they were changing the date from 2011 to 2012.  I will be watching the ball drop on TV because I just don't think I could manage being in the 1 million+ crowd they are expecting.  I do think it would have been fun to watch the Times Square activities from the bar on the 8th floor at the Marquis.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

razorbackfan,

Fun to watch on TV, but I have lost my desire to go the NYC.

I would agree it would be fun!  Happy New Year!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...