Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2011 6:56 PM by anadyr RSS

New Year's Gift

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

RC.jpgI called the Marriott Platinum Premier help line just now and got someone who answered "Marriott Gold Elite."  

Not a hopeful start but in the course of the conversation discovered that the person was actually part of Ritz Carlton's Rewards help line, and when Marriott gets overloaded the calls are transferred there.  She was not only pleasant but very helpful solving an end-of-year accounting question for me in less time than it took to get through the automated system to reach her!

Score one for Marriott Customer Service and Happy New Year

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Year's Gift
    nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

Hi SSSS - That has happened to me as well, and after a similar momentary bit of concern, was also very pleased with the service. I suspect that the Gold line operators are trained in the issues that might confront Platinum members.

Happy New Year to you as well.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Year's Gift
      Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

There may be times when the service is not as good, but most of the time I find it very good!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...