1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 30, 2011 7:21 AM by fhllast4ever RSS

Ritz Carlton Concierge Club Equivalent

gpurvis Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know if there is an equivalent of the Concierge Club at Ritz Carltons? I know that they have an elite only club but have been told that it is not the same reward category as Marriott PP equivalent.  Any thoughts/ideas on this?  They will sometimes offer you access to their "club" but its a $$ premium usually $60-$70. Is it worth it? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Ritz Carlton Concierge Club Equivalent
    fhllast4ever Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

No, there is no equivalent.  Unless you book a room with CL access included, your platinum status at Mariott does NOT

get you access to Ritz's CL.  The computer list $60-70 per ADDitional  person.  In my experience, I was quoted $410 for

the CL at the desk which I  refused because it is highway robbery (besides I already have breakfast included in my reservation)

As soon as I entered my room, I was offered a discount of $210  (which I accepted because there were two of us - - just to

sample their CL).  As it turned out, I was charged $210 per person ($420 total) during check-out.  I tried to correct or

renegotiate at check-out - - no help there (yet, everyone there always offered "May I help you" - - even their highly personalized

welcoming letter in your room stated we're here to serve you).

For the megabucks I paid, is their CL worth their regular $60-70 per person?  Answer:  NO WAY........

Servings are tiny (filet mignon sized 1inch by 2inches),macaroni salad, bean salad, chicken fingers, croissant, etc.

Free wine in the evening which was wasted on us as we don't drink.

Nothing worth remembering except the filet mignon as it is shockingly tiny.  The breakfast at Orlando Marriott

World is far better than their breakfast!  The CL at Renaissance Tampa offered more desserts than this Ritz.

Don't get dazzled by the Ritz name in the US -- - they are very far from the London Ritz.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...