5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2012 2:54 PM by mikiegfla RSS

JW Camelback Inn

ksfamilyman Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have to say this was a great place to stay.  The staff is wonderful, the grounds are spectacular, and the food and drink were second to none.  My wife and I stayed for a few days there in early November and I used my points as a platinum member and is was worth every point.  We checked in and as always I asked if any upgrades were available and they said yes for 15K per night.  Low and behold when we ventured off to our room, it was not just a room, it was a house.  The stand alone building of the Presidential Suite.  It was awesome, private pool, private outdoor patio, private outdoor fire place, garage, orange trees in the back yard, huge wonderful living space.  Thank you JW.  In addition, we took advantage of the spa and spa private pool, again first class.  Will photo.JPGdefinitely be back

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA JW Marriott JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
  • Re: JW Camelback Inn
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

WOW!!!  Now that is what I'm talking about!  Congrats to you and kudos to Marriott for providing you with a special treat.  Thanks for the pic also.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Fantastic!!  Now that's what an Upgrade is all about!  You scored on this one!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Thanks!

Headed there next month, don't expect anything like this.  Have seen the place you stayed and it is reserved for VIP's. 

What an experience.

Congratulations.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

IMG_1351.JPGIMG_1352.JPGIMG_1355.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
    Scottsdale, AZ, USA
    mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

I've said many times on this site that my visit to the Camelback was the best stay I've ever had in the entire Marriott system, and I've been to Marriott's around the globe. From the private "casitas" to the surrounding mountains and great nearby restaurants, this place has it all.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...