4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2011 11:21 PM by ericsactodisny RSS

Rita P - - a model of SPIRIT TO SERVE !!

ericsactodisny Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I travel often to Sacramento.  In that large community, there are many hotel choices and over the years, I have become familiar with the Market.  While I have stayed at many hotel brands, I settled on the Marriott companies many years ago.  For most of my time in Sacramento, I stayed at the Marriott Hotel or the Courtyard Marriott.  I enjoyed the comfort and design of the hotels, but I found them uninviting.  About three years ago, I had an opportunity to stay at the Fairfield Inn brand in Rancho Cordova due to a Full House at my preferred Courtyard.   During that stay, I noted the exceptional clientele, the good condition of the hotel, and I was impressed with the genuinely positive attitudes of the staff.

I started to choose that FFI location in my subsequent stays in Sacramento.  I like the availablility of the business services, and the actual hotel location was appropriate to my work.  However, the staff service continued to impress me. 

One young associate has always been especially thoughtful, helpful, resourceful, and engaging and I have twice mentioned her in my Marriott Surveys.  While the Manager Kathy M and the Sales Manager have each been quite helpful to me, I have consistently returned to that location with the expectation that Rita P would be there to greet me and answer my mundane questions, or assist me with small problems.  It was her willingness to help and her sincere conversation that made my repeated visits there positive.  I have decided to make a nomination for Rita because I want the Company to acknowledge her good work, and I want her to know that her direct, honest conversations made my visits pleasant. 

Rita P is the reason I have stayed at the FFI RC consistently.  Her good service is why I have probably provided twenty-five days (?) of patronage at that hotel.  I am almost certain that I am not the only recurrent patron of the FFI RC because of Rita P, but I can state absolutely that she is the reason I stay there. 

So I am so pleased to nominate Rita P for the Spirit To Serve award - she has demonstrated that spirit for as long as I have had the pleasure of interacting with this Marriott associate.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Rancho Cordova, California, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova
  • Re: Rita P - - a model of SPIRIT TO SERVE !!
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

ericsactodisny,

Wonderful nomination!

Never stayed at this property, but enjoy the area.  It would be a pleasure to stay at this property. 

Thanks for sharing this lovely travel information with us,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings ericsactodisny, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

ericsactodisny Gold

Thank You for that confirmation..... I am glad that the nomination was received.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...