3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 24, 2011 10:56 AM by anadyr RSS

Postings of Non-Marriott Experiences

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

x

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Postings of Non-Marriott Experiences
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

I am in total agreement, Pingreeman, which is why I visit the site less often.  At least in the previous versions, we could check on categories that interested us and sort through a manageable amount of primarily useful information.  Now there are so many posts and so many places to look for them (and so many without travel content) that I feel far less connected than before.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Postings of Non-Marriott Experiences
      lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews

Po Freeman and Profchiara, I am in agreement with you both. MRI used to be simple to use, straight forward in content, and still a fun site to share our love and experiences with travel.

• Postings of Non-Marriott Experiences
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

36 million members of MR, 30 vibrant posters: not a representative sample in any stretch of the imagination.  Out of control--yes, fixable, maybe.  My suggestion: V4 launch with categories of travel and other as the only ones.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...