2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2012 2:40 PM by heatherjt RSS

Ski trip on points

travelmike Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone have any inside scoop on a ski vacation using points? I'm new to this page, but a veteran traveler. Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs
Park City, Utah, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Park City Marriott
Vail, Colorado, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown/The Gulch
  • Re: Ski trip on points
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

travelmike,

I went to the Vail Marriott on points more that once.  It's a great place, but you had better book early!  Great dining there as well!  Flew into Eagle and took the shuttle, avoiding Denver Airport, and it was worth it!  Here's the room and the view from the room, as well as other pictures.  Very good staff, and ski rental on property.

IMG_0875.JPGIMG_0876.JPGIMG_0886.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    Vail, Colorado, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown/The Gulch
  • Re: Ski trip on points
    heatherjt Marriott Associate

In addition to Vail, we have a number of brands in Park City, Utah where you can use points.  And I believe (although I'm not 100% positive) that both MVC locations in Park City are "ski in, ski out".  Good luck!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...