9 Replies Latest reply: Dec 25, 2011 11:15 AM by jasper100 RSS

Daffodils in December--must be spring in Monterey?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

DSCN9881.JPGAmong the pine needles and the grass I need to mow every few days (but do not) we noticed some Daffodil noses peeking through the assorted left behinds on the deck.  Now comes the pine pollen (everything turns yellow when that happens), and the tourists for the AT&T National Pro-Am in early February.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a pleasant new year.

All the Stepping Stones

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Monterey Peninsula, California, USA
Williamsburg, Virginia, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Williamsburg
  • Re: Daffodils in December--must be spring in Monterey?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Beautiful!

Am on Delta flight and have never used the internet on a flight before, very enjoyable.

Thanks for the picture, am headed to Williamsburg for a White Christmas ( In my dreams-no snow there now!)

Merry Christmas

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Have a great time--we were there last Christmas and loved the Inn there.

SS,

Thanks!

At the RI.  I am concerned when you have to introduce yourself as a PP, and have to ask for a bottle of water.  Had to here, I don't think they new what a PP was at check in.  When I made the reservation, Sal was great and gave us a wonderful room, but I wonder why one has to state that they have been a great customer of Marriott to the front desk at check-in?

Location Brand Hotel
        Williamsburg, Virginia, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Williamsburg

Excellent questions--maybe the new training program for the coming year can stress recognition?

Have fun in W-burg and do have a drink at least at the Inn if you can.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Seems like the training at this Residence Inn is Lacking. Customer recognition is very important, and this Marriott seems to have forgotten that. Anyway, have a good trip and enjoy!!!

Jasper,

It is amazing, the disparity among front desk people.  Some are so welcoming and others could care less.

When you give them a black PP card and it means nothing to them it make's you wonder. Again others are very good, but can there be consistency?

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Let us know how the rest of you stay goes and how you would rate this location!!! Thanks!!!!

Jasper,

Will do!

I already like to RI a lot!  They upgraded me to a 2br suite at a great price.  The location is minutes from Colonial Williamsburg and all the holiday festivities.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...