5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 22, 2011 1:41 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Seasons Greetings

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'd like to send Seasons Greetings to all Marriott Insiders. I hope you have a happy and healthy 2012.

Since 1997, we have sent Christmas cards with pictures of some of our favorite places.  The following pictures were taken in 2011.

On the road to Hana, Maui, Hawaii

Maid of the Mist, Niagara Falls, Canada  (American Falls in background)

Hubbard Glacier, Alaska

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Seasons Greetings
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

razobackfan, thank you for those greetings and those unique photos. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

razorbackfan:

Looks like you had an enjoyable travel year! Thanks for the Christmas cheer and a very Merry Christmas to you and a Happy and travel filled New Year!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Razorback,

Great pictures, what  great experiences!

What is Eagle Wheel?

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

razobackfan,

I wish I had that many fun places I had visited this year.  Thanks for sharing your pictures of your fun trips!  I do think if you spent all the money to get to Niagara Falls, you could have at least sprung a few extra bucks for real raincoats

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes,

Am so happy to see such great pictures, with such smiles!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...