4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2011 3:32 PM by leslie RSS

Missing Points

paulgoodyear Silver
Currently Being Moderated

More than once this year I have stayed a few nights at a Marriott hotel. On at least two occasions my rewards account shows me as having checked in and checked out on the same day, when I have stayed at least a few nights! Hence no nights were credited to my account.

I'm fed up having to print off and post the missing points sheet and invoices to Ireland to get it sorted out (which hasn't happened yet - they seem to get ignored).

Am I the only one with this problem? Marriott owe me at least 6 nights - which would easily take me up to the next level.....I wonder if this is their dodgy avoidance tactic before year end?

Anyone with the same problem?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing Points
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

No problems here, Pauly. I've only stayed in North America. I'm wondering if your issue is more the Ireland communications breakdown.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Segments Platinum 4 Reviews

I've not had this problem, but I noticed you mention that this has happened twice and sending invoices to Ireland.  Is the problem occuring with a single property?  If so, escalate your concern to the hotel manager or Marriott Rewards customer service.  Perhaps it is an IT issue specific to a single hotel.

leslie Platinum 2 Reviews

I have found that particular marriott hotels are very poor at recording points and miles even though all of the correct information is given.I

have stayed in The marriott in Ashbourne  Dublin and the points/nigts have only been credited once in over 20 stays.Tis then requires faxes  to  be sent to marriott rewards. Has anyone else found this problem with individual hotels and found the solution?

leslie Platinum 2 Reviews

I have found that particular Marriott hotels are very poor at recording points and miles even though all of the correct information is given.I

have stayed in The Marriott in Ashbourne  Dublin and the points/nigts have only been credited once in over 20 stays.This then requires faxes  to  be sent to marriott rewards. Has anyone else found this problem with individual hotels and found the solution?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...