10 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2011 6:55 PM by jerrycoin RSS

how many places?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Have a cheese named for them?  Cleveland Cheddar or Baltimore Brie?

I give you aged Monterey Jack!

cheese.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Monterey, California, USA
Hermann, Missouri, USA
Paris, France
  • Re: how many places?
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Cheesey but good!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

and edible!!!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Was at a local vineyard recently (Hermann, Mo) and bought a apron that said, "You pour the wine, and I'll cut the cheese"!

Location Brand Hotel
    Hermann, Missouri, USA

Love that one.  Wine, mentioned in Genesis, is a favorite in these parts, and most other ones.

"I have lived temperately....I double the doctor's recommendation of a glass and a half wine each day and even treble it with a friend."

~ Thomas Jefferson

SS,

I am headed to Williamsburg on Friday, and plan to stay at The RI.  They really gave me a great rate on a two room suite with a fireplace.  Christmas Eve, I'm having dinner at Williamsburg Inn with a descendent of Charles Dickens. 

Plan to go to Jamestown, Yorktown and of course Williamsburg.  Will also take Chris' advice and visit Williamsburg Winery!

Wine is all I can drink anymore, and you are not far from my favorite vineyards:  Chateau Jean, Chateau Montelena, and Grgich Hills. KIF_0901.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
        Paris, France

I will tell Mike Grgich that you love his wine next time I seem him

SS,

I actually met him while visiting his vineyard.  His Chard's are wonderful.

Did you guess where the previous picture was taken.  It is one of the top ten bars in the world, (According to something I read).  There are "NO Photo's", posted on a sign that hangs above the door going into the bar.  (Jasper will Never get this one)!

I did not.  We met Mike at a WINO dinner here in Carmel when he was exclusively White wines Mike, but he brought a Zin that he'd never tax stamped or bottled and we savored it.  Reminded me of Two thousand buck Chuck if there were such a thing!

SS,

This is Hemingway's at the Ritz, Paris.  It was my Birthday and the great bartender allowed me this picture.  This small intimate bar is where Princess Di left from before her untimely death.  (NO 2bc here!)  This back entrance has been sealed since her death.  This is a great place to go while staying at the Marriott CE or the Ren. Louvre.  Both are walking distance away, but the CE is a long walk.

KIF_0918.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
                Paris, France

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...