18 Replies Latest reply: Dec 21, 2011 11:35 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Holidays

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Here's to all Insiders at year's end, and to a wonderful holiday. 

It's been fun this past year and I hope Marriott Insiders will continue to be an enjoyable place to visit in 2012

bixby.jpg

Stepping

Stones

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Paris, France
Zermatt, Switzerland
  • Re: Holidays
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

SS:

Thanks and I also wish all Insiders the best of Christmas and the Holiday season and a successful 2012! Happy Holidays to all!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

SSSS, Happy Holidays to you and all Insiders and looking forward to a prosporous New Year..Keep Travelling!!!

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

SS, Thank you for all you have done to help make this a wonderful year for me, and all the others.  And thanks to ALL the others for their assistance and wonderful inputs on this site.  I've learned a lot, and hope I can give back to others even a small amount of what I've been able to get.  Happy Holidays to all of you!!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS, Jasper, Pingreeman, Tryt, NU, Tef, Chris, Professor, and all the others on The MI,

What a year!, especially for Andy!

It's been great sharing posts with you and getting "Tales and pictures"!

Merry Christmas to all!

Re,

JerrycoinIMG_1284.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
    St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Beautiful Jerry

I may have posted this but being old have forgotten--here's our tree.

DSCN9816.JPG

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I love everyone's trees, they look great! It's always such fun at Christmas....

Tree 1:DSCN0216.JPG

Tree 2:

DSCN0213.JPG

Tree 3 (the dog tree):

DSCN0223.JPG

House exterior:

DSCN0246.JPG

IMG_5184.JPG

Christmas Tree here in Florida

• Holidays
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

great pictures, everyone.  Beautiful Christmas trees.  And you're right, tef, Christmas is fun.  Looking forward to seeing our children soon.

• Holidays

Merriest of Christmases to all and to all a good Holiday!

Wow,

Those are some great looking trees!

Wish I had some from Great Britain, but here are a couple of pictures you might enjoy.  A friend in front of a tree in Paris.

How about a picture of a tree from "Across the Pond"?  Here are some trees that are Marriott related!  A Christmas party in Paris was a lot of fun!

IKIF_0903.JPGKIF_0885.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
    Paris, France

Just to show that we play Christmas in Olympia too, here's our picture of our tree and hearth.  It's a wonderful time of year!

TreeAndHearth.JPG

Merry Christmas, or Happy "Any Holiday You Celebrate", to all, and to all a good night!

Beautiful--is that tree outside?

Thank you.  Actually that tree is in our pool room that has 2 full-wall length sliders.  Years ago, before we bought the house, that was outside and then the in-ground pool had problems, so they filled it in, enclosed it and the slate outdoor grill (turned that into a gas fireplace), into a large room that we now have a pool table in (fitting, one pool to another).  That is now our big game room and a great place to put the tree.

Beautiful and thanks for sharing the photo

Tryt,

Lovely!

I hope we get some pictures from other parts of the World!  I spent a few Christmas' at this English speaking church in Zermatt.  The snow was falling on Christmas Eve and it was like a movie set.  Very Memorable. 

Thanks for sharing your photo with all of us.

IMG_1488.jpgIMG_1490.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
    Zermatt, Switzerland

That is beautiful.  Any decorations we can make, or put up, never come close to the beauty of nature around us every day!

I guess some of the nay sayers on this site would say this is a non travel related post. However, I don't see the problem with wishing Insiders a Happy Holidays and sharing their pictures.

Jasper,

Agree with you, these are wonderful, I think Bill Marriott and his new replacement enjoys this or it would not be on the site.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...