8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2011 9:16 PM by jasper100 RSS

"Life Time Nights" now on Marriott site

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Thanks for displaying the Lifetime nights.  I just saw this the other day when I logged on to view my Account Activity. 

Now can you display the Lifetime Points earned as well?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Life Tim Nights now on site

Apologies here for the misspelling of "time" in the subject area!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Lone6star, you know that you can edit a listing.that you have made with spelling errors..Just go to the edit button and make the necessary change!!!

Jasper:  Thanks for the hint, and I went ahead and tried it, but it won't let me make changes to the Subject line.  Only for the message box.  Unless I am not seeing something.  Am i missing something here?

Yes..you need to go to the other edit button on the right hand side of the screen under actions and do the edit there!!!

and just put the cursor on the Subject Line and then it will allow you to edit it!!!

Good..see you got  it!!!  Great!!

Jasper:  Thanks so much!  I was trying to avoid a possible avalanche of responses to the grammatical mistake.  Thanks to you, it was rectified quickly!

Have a good night!

Thanks..I am glad I could help!!!! Have a good night also!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...