4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2011 7:52 PM by jasper100 RSS

Capetown, South Africa Videos

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

What a great place to visit..One of the most memborable trips I have ever taken was to South Africa with Capetown being one of the many highlights of this incredible country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqcIVWlNB5o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyFmk2qgGj0

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Capetown, South Africa Videos
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Jasper.

I work with the South African Mint and have never been there, but this looks like I should.

Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Jerry, put this on your "bucket list"..You won't be sorry!!!

chrisf Alumni Steward Platinum 20 Reviews

Yes, definitely a place on the 'bucket list' ... I spent some time working in both Cape Town and Johannesburg in the early 2000s.  I loved the place and took my wife to Cape Town.  Cape Town is great for tourists on a short break, but there is more to do when using Jo'burg as a base ... the Pilansberg Game Reserve is a great (but long) day out from Jo'burg.

The views from Table Mountain are stunning ... that is Robben Island in the bay ...

Cnv0275.jpg

Yes, I went on the top of Table Mountain also and the views were incredible. I also went to some of the restricted areas..That was interesting also!!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...