3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 19, 2011 2:11 PM by yorkstacy RSS

Do you get points by answering questions?

yorkstacy Silver
Currently Being Moderated

and If that is the case, how does the the person asking the question decide who to give points to?

(Maybe this is wrong, but I got to wounder, when I saw 4 points for correct and 3 points for helpful in the bottom, right corner)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Do you get points by answering questions?
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I may not have been paying attention but I think the points are for distinguishing between the best and the other answers and breaking ties when there are several good answers.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

x

yorkstacy Silver

Thank you. And no...I did not know the difference of the points, so thank you so much for pointing (hehehe) that out for me!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...