12 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2011 8:43 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Another person of fame in the 'hood?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I see here around here when Hollywood is not taking up her time, since she stars in a cable sitcom these days.  Her husband was host of a long-running quiz show on TV.  She is?

Betty.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Hollywood, California, USA Renaissance Hotels Omaha Marriott
  • Re: Another person of fame in the 'hood?
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Betty White???

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

What a great lady!

I do not know why you will not show a picture of Betty White and me?

Location Brand Hotel

If you have a picture of you and Betty White, list it here for all to see!!!!

Jasper,

For some reason, they will not let me show the picture of Betty White and me.  I have no idea why, but it really makes me upset, it is not controversial. I worked with her on fundraisers, and she was great to work with. likewise, she met me at the Ren. in Hollywood.

Location Brand Hotel

I would try to post it again.l.think it may be a bug in the Insider's site and not someone restricting the phone!!!!

Jasper,

I do not know what they have against Betty White, she is a sweet lady?

Scan10001.JPGWhy is Gene Hackman Ok, and Betty White is NOT?

Jasper,

Someone does not want a picture of Betty White on the site.  This is absurd.  It was a the Hollywood Ren.!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

My photo made it fine, but I have only one other one of her signing a book for us

Can you post that one?

I can't post the picture, "The content of your image is not allowed".  I don't get it, but it is not my place to argue with Marriott on what they want on their site.

Location Brand Hotel

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...