Seven Suites scored

Six Professors Parlando Italiano

Five Million Points

Four Calling Customer Services

Three Michelles Moderating

Two Andys Managing, and

A Stepping Stones in a Guru Tree

Holly.png

Happy Holidays to all Marriott Rewards Insiders and to the Staff at Marriott Rewards and Marriott International as well

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Twelve Days of....
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Very clever - Happy holidays and enjoy Monterey!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Let's have an Insider's gathering here--I'll rent the Lodge if you all come.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Merry Christmas to you too, SteppingStones.  When is the gathering?  At Pebble Beach, right?

I figure we can use the good offices of Marriott Rewards to pay for all airfares and hotel accommodations, right?  I think a gathering would be great, I'll even provide the two buck Chuck!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

I'll be there!

Sardine Factory for dinner?  2bc?  No!

I love sardines...oil or mustard.

Not sure they serve them there--bring your own.

Jerry, we can ramp up to four buck TJ Chuck, the reserve stuff if we know you'll be there,

Sardine Factory for sure, Burt and I are old buds!!

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Awesome!  Happy Holidays to you, too.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Yes..Happy Holidays..I attended the Osborne Family Holiday Lighting at Walt Disney World - Hollywood Studios Florida last night (12/15/2011) and recorded it below..A great experience if you are ever in Orlando during the Holiday Season!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCxiFkOYrwI

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Jasper, the video is great.  Jennings Osbourne lived in Little Rock, Arkansas and decorated his house the first time to please his daughter.  If I remember correctly, he bought the houses on either side of him to expand his decorations.  When the decorations outgrew the area, he and Disney got together.

He was a Razorback fan and sponsored The Hog Trough before games in Little Rock because he wanted families to be able to come to the football games and enjoy a great meal at a reasonable cost.  We enjoyed a BBQ meal several years ago before a ball game.  My husband, my brother, and I had more than enough to eat with the purchase of 1 meal!  We also gave the turkey leg to another Razorback fan who happened to pass by when we were stuffed and couldn't eat anymore.  My brother knew his lab would enjoy the enormous rib bone so he hid it behind a rock and picked it up on the way out of the stadium.  We took the huge peppermint stick (about a foot long) into the stadium and enjoyed it.  By the way, Arkansas beat LSU that year.

Mr. Osbourne passed away recently.

Thanks for sharing that with us..I did not know this background for the Osbourne lights!!!!

Arkansas has the Hog Trough.  Nebraska has the Feed Lot! 

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Great work, brought a "Smile" for me!

I left you out since I needed alliterative words and Jerry did not make the cut!  Sorry but you know if there were 14 day of Christmas you and Arkwright would have been in there.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

And a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, of just enjoy the time off to all of you!  I'm sure we will get to wish each other the best several more times, and here's to hoping you enjoy a fine bottle of the Holiday Spirits as we count down the days.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I think I just found where the Ho, Ho, Ho came from.  It had to be a poster who was just trying to post "Ho", got the error posting, .... now you know the "rest of the Story"

good one, tryt53!

Ho Ho the mistletoe!

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...