1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 16, 2011 11:29 AM by Segments RSS

Mega Bonus question

jmeyers Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I got the new Mega Bonus for 40k points after 20 nights. In reading through the T&Cs I saw this

"Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit."

I want to make sure i understand it correctly: That is referring to if I use a free night cert or some other type of award stay I wont get credit for the promo, not that I won't accrue my regular MR points for the stay in addition to getting the nights credited to the mega bonus

I am assuming it refers to the first part of my explanation, not the second but wanted to make sure.

Any info would be appreciated

J

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Mega Bonus question
    Segments Platinum 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

If you enroll for the promo, you will still earn MR points as you normally would for each night ... the promo just provides a bonus if you meet the goal of 20 nights during the promotion period.

When you use a reward certificate you don't earn points for the stay (because it was "free"), but you will still earn your Platinum bonus and points on any meal or other incidental spend.  Redeemed award nights don't count towards your annual elite night count nor will they count towards your goal of 20 nights during the promotion.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...