5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 15, 2011 7:23 PM by anadyr RSS

s Bahn problems in Berlin

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Berlin, Germany Marriott Hotels & Resorts Berlin Marriott Hotel
  • Re: s Bahn problems in Berlin
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Someone probably forgot to pay the electric bill. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Another glitch...maybe the same one that shut down the s-bahn.....

I tried posting the last response and the system told me an 'error' ocurred and to try posting again. I did, about five times and then hit 'cancel'. Then I re-open the post and I see all the postings there that were an 'error'. Oh, well. I deleted the extras......

Here's hoping tonight's maintenance can fix this problem

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

As Dean Martin sings, "Baby it's cold outside", is what it's like in Berlin right now!  What a mess.  Here is a picture I really enjoy and as a younger person was fascinated with the spot.  Remember that movie with Michael Caine, was it "The Spy who came in from the cold"?PTDC0039.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
    Berlin, Germany Marriott Hotels & Resorts Berlin Marriott Hotel

Great book by LeCarre as well

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...