3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2011 1:18 AM by tryt53 RSS

Googled

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Did you know a Google search will  find a post on Insiders in full text without signing in?  Search "Marriott imPulse" and you'll see.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Googled
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I remember reading, a while back, that they mentioned that people outside the Marriott Insiders would be able to find posts in Google.  I just signed out of Marriott and MI and did the search and could see the whole threads.  I just couldn't update or make entries until I signed back in.  It seems that it might have some impact on more people signing up for MI to be able to post, and maybe a little more visibility to some people who didn't know this site existed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Or a little less privacy perhaps?

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

True.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...