4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2011 2:09 PM by anadyr RSS

Courtyard

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Won a 100 gift card after many tries!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Courtyard
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Cool.  Welcome to the winner's circle!  Hope some others we know win too.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Are you only allowed one win?

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

SS,

No, I think you can win more than once.  From what I've read you can keep entering to win every day, even if you win a prize.  I think I saw it takes 6-8 weeks to get your $100 Courtyard Card, and that might even be after the contest ends.  Glad you won!!

The email I got after winning last night said that it would be that time after the end of the contest.,

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...