5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2012 10:17 PM by nuhusker RSS

Upcoming trip to Orlando

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

It's official...wife and I are following our Huskers to the Capitol One Bowl, Jan 2nd, in Orlando.  getting in Sunday night, and leaving Monday night after the game.  I've made a reservation at one of our favorite Marriotts in that area...Lake Mary.  We've stayed in several other Marriott family properties in the past, but always head back to Lake Mary.  Looking for a big win and a good time!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida,
  • Re: Upcoming trip to Orlando
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

And I thought we were heading to Orlando...I had done a lot of research, but hadn't reserved rooms yet.  We were going to spend 2 weeks in the area and were trying to decide whether to drive or fly.  The flights and rental cars were ridiculously expensive.

The Hogs seem to be pleased with their invitation to the Cotton Bowl.  They've won the Southwest Classic three times in a row over Texas A & M in "Jerry's Palace".  I've had reservations in Dallas and New Orleans (Sugar Bowl) for several months now.

Good luck!  Have fun at the game.   

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

NU:

Congrats on the bowl berth and enjoy the time in (hopefully) sunny and warm Orlando! Who are they playing?

South Carolina Gamecocks.  Should be a good game and great trip, although it will be a short one.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Hi nuhusker,

We are thinking about spending a couple of nights at the Lake Mary Marriott.  Do they comp breakfast or is the lounge open?

Thanks, razorback fan.

On our last trip for the bowl game, we actually were there on Monday and Tuesday mornings and used the concierge lounge.  But on past trips over the past 10 years or more, they always comped breakfast on weekends, sometimes just for me, but occasionally for both my wife and I.  I hope they treat you right on your trip. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...