2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2011 10:12 AM by tef6178 RSS

Your favorite San Francisco Marriott

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We will be attending the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl between Illinois (my alma mater) and UCLA (my son's school) at ATT Park on 31 December.  I currently have a reservation at the Marquis, but am open to other suggestions.  What's your favorite SF property, and why?  Thanks in advance!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Francisco, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts San Francisco Marriott Marquis
  • Re: Your favorite San Francisco Marriott
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Les,

A lot depends upon where you need to be, and for what reason.

Personally, I enjoy the Marriott on Fisherman's Wharf.  You can walk to so much activity and do it allQ

Good luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Your favorite San Francisco Marriott
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

ies:

I stayed at the Marquis last spring and had a great upgraded room overlooking AT&T Park and the bay in the background! The concierges in the lobby (always seemed to be at least 2 on staff at all times) were very busy and helpful, as well as knowledgeable. Parking is offsite and costly, but it's pricey everywhere in SF. Valet can park the car also for a small fee in addition to the parking.

The hotel was very good, except for the Concierge Lounge. It was small, no attendant, people there who had no concierge access (just waited outside the door for someone going in), and lots of kids running around unmanaged by non-caring parents. More like a Disneyland than a (supposedly) quiet Concierge Lounge. Hopefully, that has been rectified.

Enjoy the game!...and Happy New Year celebration later!...wherever that is to be.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...