7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2011 3:06 PM by anadyr RSS

We have a chance

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

One more chance that is, to direct the conversation away from posting record points and share our knowledge of places and travel--if it does not happen in a few weeks maybe I'll take my marbles, or what's left of them. and leave for greener Internet pastures?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: We have a chance
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

I am with you!

There is no way I can keep up or worry about posts.  I am traveling all the time and just want to support travel experiences.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

The new Steppingstones poll on MRI content is here:

https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/polls/1073

Personally, I like the photos (particularly the travel related photos) - I don't consider (most of) them off-topic.... [I willingly admit that I surf through hotel photo galleries before booking, and I am strongly influenced by what I see in those galleries.]  But it's hard to draw the line (although maybe it's at celebrities, but I don't know)...

But, yes, it does seem like the chatter-rate or background noise rate has increased dramatically....

vote but not often!

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

And I admit to berating people for what they have found to be enjoyable for them on this site.  I apologize to all for that.  I posted a review on my stay in NYC  this past week in hopes of reminding all of us what this site is all about.  I do agree that certain pictures are relevant, but only if they are related to a Marriott property.  That's my opinion.

Lets clean up this site and move forward....

Great points Shoeman and loved your post about NYC--most likely we'll stay there come March!  One point, not of disagreement but clarification, is that folks are free to post whatever they'd like but if they could, some relevance to travel would be appreciated.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

got no problem with that.  as a matter of fact, I have no problem with people doing whatever they choose to do.  If I just knew how to filter the junk mail on this site, I would be happy as a pig in sh#!.

Amen to that Shoeman.  Perhaps if we had real filtering done at the MRI level (based on key words and our actual profiles) we'd be in better shape and less hassled when we log on!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...