4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2011 1:44 PM by anadyr RSS

Google your MRI Profile Name - see what you get - AMAZING!

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

While researching another MRI post for an answer, I googled a specific phrase and noticed in the results that I (pingreeman) was in the google results. Some of the results were amazing. Here is a bullet list:

• pingreeman – Marriott - Sign in to learn more about pingreeman, exchange messages and participate in this community. Not a member? Join Marriott Rewards!
  • pingreeman's Blog | Marriott Rewards® Insiders - Nov 2, 2011 – Checked out on Thursday from room 103 which had 12 hangers in the closet. Checked back in on Sunday, room 103. Now only 4 hangers.
  • pingreeman - The Marriott Rewards Insiders Community - Sign In to learn more about pingreeman, share content, exchange messages and participate in this community. to access all of these features. Not a member?
  • Pingree man dies after falling out of moving pickup - Pingree man - Sep 18, 2011 – Idaho State Police responded to a one-vehicle fatality crash Sunday at approximately 7:10 a.m., according to an ISP press release.

That last result really shook me up a little!

https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/message/35505

I sure would be nice to sort activity by the "Header Fields" as shown:

Sorting Content.gif

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...