0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 1, 2011 11:04 PM by walnutbaron RSS

San Francisco City Tour Recommendation

walnutbaron Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I recently spent four days in San Francisco. One of the highlights of our visit was a 3.5 hour tour of the city by a new tour company called City By The Bay Tours. Our tour host was Brandon, and he was outstanding. He has lived in North Beach for four years and was a wealth of historical, cultural, and geographical knowledge about the city. The tour included photo stops at several sites, great restaurant recommendations, and lots of tips about places to go and things to see.

The highlight was sublime: we were crossing the Golden Gate Bridge from Sausalito to San Francisco at about sunset, and Brandon said "I know this song was made famous by Tony Bennett, but Bobby Darin's cover is much better"--and then we all sat mesmerized at the beauty of the scene as we listened to "I Left My Heart In San Francisco".

The tour picks you up at the Westin St. Francis Hotel on Union Square and returns you back after a magical tour.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Francisco, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts San Francisco Marriott Union Square

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...